UnstableArt's Blog

Jun. 8, 2008 at 1:16pm

Art Displays?

Pimp'n out my booth for the Urban Art Festival

As I get my act together for the upcoming Urban Art Festival, I've decided I need a more effective means of displaying some of my larger drawings and paintings.

Does anybody out there know where I can obtain those vertical folding displays to hang artwork? The kind I'm thinking of are those particle board looking things with the small holes all over them. I realize it may be one of those things that most people slap together. If that's the case, just let me know what the proper name for this material is so I know what I'm asking for when I go to Home Depot!

comments [1]  |  posted under art, display, displays, festival, help, looking, stands, Tacoma, urban, wanted


by Greychild on 6/10/2008 @ 2:06pm
I've never seen the displays for sale, so I think you'll have to slap one together yourself. If I'm thinking of the right thing, you want to ask for 'peg board.'