Apr. 26, 2014 at 2:40pm
This is your invitation to the inner circle.
Do you want to get involved with Art on the Ave, Tacoma WA?
Festivals are a fantastic way to connect with your community, show your support for local artists, meet new people and share your brand with thousands. If you want to get in on the action, 6th Avenue Business District's Annual Art on the Ave Festival has some spectacular options to share with you.
You might have noticed our little festival growing year after year into the large regional draw that it is now. It is thanks to our generous partners that we have been able to achieve this growth, win awards and provide free entertainment to roughly 20,000 people every year.
Here are a few of the ways you could get involved:
* Volunteers - Everything we do is people-powered. If you've got the time, we have some fun jobs for you and your group. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
* Vendor Applications - available at www.artontheave.org. Over 100 vendors participated last year and the feedback we received from them was superb. I highly recommend participating as a vendor. This is a great way to showcase your brand and meet new customers. Save money by signing up before the May 15th early bird deadline. Send your vendor related questions to email@example.com
* Prize Donations - We have a number of games and awards to present during the festival. As we publicize these contests, your business will share in the limelight. Contact Angela.Jossy@Gmail.com for more information.
* Take out an ad in our event program - Our event program will be an insert into three local newspapers (Weekly Volcano, Fort Lewis Ranger and NW Airlifter) and distributed at the festival too. Prices start at just $200. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Promotional Partnership - We love our cash sponsors but many times the in-kind support can be just as valuable. We'd like to have a conversation with you to discover how we can help eachother. Our media outreach power is spectacular this year. Contact Angela.Jossy@Gmail.com to schedule a meeting. We'd like to tell you about all of the exciting festival features you could sponsor.
* Barter with us - Are you a Saturn Barter Company member? We have special offers just for you! Contact Josh Serrick (email@example.com) to find out about onsite, in print and digital marketing options offered by Art on the Ave. You can even pay for your vendor booth with barter credits!
Please let us know if you'd like to be involved and let's talk about how we can maximize exposure for your company in the process.
The festival takes place this year on Sunday July 13th 2014.
Art on the Ave Director