Nov. 12, 2008 at 9:34am
These are my must-do events for Nov.-Dec. so far
I reserve the right to add to or subtract things from this list at any given time for any reason but here goes my social calendar as I know it so far:
- Thursday Nov. 13 5 to 10 pm Mad Hat Tea Party (one of the paintings is of me!)
- Friday Nov. 14th 8 pm Carnival of Confusion aka Voxxy Vallejo's CD Release Party
- Wednesday Nov. 19th Radio8ball at Little Red Studio
- Thursday Nov. 27th Thanksgiving
- Saturday Nov. 29th Noon to whenever - Painting Party at the Seaport to prepare for Winterfest. A group of artists will paint a giant mural of a winter scene together.
- Saturday Dec. 6th 7-11 pm Kulture Lab http://www.myspace.com/culturelabart
- Saturday and Sunday Dec. 13-14 Tacoma Winterfest
- Wednesday Dec.24 Christmas Eve with my family
- Wednesday Dec. 31st FIRST NIGHT - this will be a fantastic night - a lot of my friends are either performing, volunteering or just running around in the midst of it all.
Am I forgetting anything? What's on your social calendar?
comments  | posted under art, etc., festival, parties, social, TacomaComments
by Erik on 11/12/2008 @ 11:23am
|Thanks for posting a list of upcoming events. Always nice to see a reminder of what there is to do and see.|
by AngelaJossy on 11/12/2008 @ 1:04pm
Also, I forgot to mention the Flea Market at Sanford and Son Dec. 6-7. I think that can be considered a social outing too.