Crenshaw Sepulveda's Blog

Apr. 6, 2011 at 12:56am

Google Maps Street View Captures UFO in Tacoma

ok, you explain it

On the street view, look up at the sky.  If that isn't a flying saucer I don't know what is.


http://maps.google.com/maps?q=What&layer=c&sll=47.256295,-122.440814&cid=1079008730086071194&cbp=13,286.2,,0,-34.55&cbll=47.255987,-122.440723&hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=What&hnear=&ll=47.255881,-122.440696&spn=0.002148,0.005681&t=h&z=18&panoid=UwgIkhN4h6-z6PyTIwnyLQ

comments [15]  |  posted under UFO Downtown Tacoma Broadway

Comments

by cisserosmiley on 4/6/2011 @ 5:30am
maybe et's want to make contact but are first seeking out the ... strangest? place on earth and ended up here. tacoma - home of the interplanetary saucer landing district.

by KevinFreitas on 4/6/2011 @ 7:08am
Very cool! Here's a shot of it:



Maybe they've come because they saw our digital billboards from space. ;)

by Nick on 4/6/2011 @ 9:16am
Maybe they saw all the waste coming from the port and thought it was the region's butt? You know how much scientists love poo! :-D

by ixia on 4/6/2011 @ 12:31pm
Definitely flying saucer. Everybody knows they're pink.

by Jesse on 4/6/2011 @ 12:46pm
They're here because they heard there's plenty of parking.

by fredo on 4/6/2011 @ 1:47pm
flying saucer, or banner tied to the top of the building, or photoshop creation.

by seejane on 4/6/2011 @ 5:11pm
Hey that's close to my brother's office... maybe he saw it!

by ALT on 4/6/2011 @ 5:12pm
I'd say there's a 20% chance that it's a light anomaly created by the camera and an 80% chance that it's a UFO.

by KevinFreitas on 4/6/2011 @ 9:57pm
@ixia: UFO - Unidentified Fabulous Object :D


by Dave_L on 4/6/2011 @ 10:22pm
It's about time we got another installment of Crenshaw Sepulveda's blog.
Some good comments there. That little flying saucer sure gets around.
googlemapsmania.blogspot.com/2008/12/str...

by Crenshaw Sepulveda on 4/7/2011 @ 12:47am
Nice link there, Dave L. I had no idea this UFO has shown up around the country and around the world. I don't know if I'm convinced that it is carrying space aliens but I am intrigued that this UFO was seen in Tacoma. I can say that UFO sightings are not unknown to Tacoma and quite in fact Tacoma has some very interesting history in UFO lore.

by ixia on 4/7/2011 @ 3:02pm
@ kevin: UFO, yes. Flying saucer sounds like domestic dispute.

by Adam the Alien on 4/7/2011 @ 4:34pm
I don't see why everyone's so surprised to see aliens in Tacoma. We've been here for years. It's a very desirable place in the universe.

by nombo on 4/12/2011 @ 5:29am
to prove, you must first disprove...
Sorry, but if you follow this UFO back down the road you can notice the top of it always points toward the sun and the shape of it completely changes. Both facts indicate that it is a camera flare from the sun.

see here: maps.google.com/maps?q=What&layer=c&sll=...

by Crenshaw Sepulveda on 4/12/2011 @ 9:47am
As Dave L said, that camera flare seems to get around. Lots of sightings of that very same camera flare all over the country and world.