Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:28am
It can be so frustrating to shop for clothing and now that you're pregnant it
maybe even more of a chore! Embrace the changes your body will go thru to bring
your beautiful bundle of joy into the world and keep these fashion tips in
1. Try on clothes based on your pre-pregnancy clothing size.
2. Invest in a good pair of black pants & a black skirt, they go with everything.
3. Mix brights & neutrals in your wardrobe to avoid falling into a color rut.
4. Don’t buy everything at once. As your belly expands, so may other areas of your body.
5. Try on styles and colors you ordinarily wouldn’t wear.
6. Invest in good supportive bras, but also wait to buy a few more after the baby is born as your cup size will probably change.
7. For those days that you’re tired of your wardrobe, jazz it up with accessories.
A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside...when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone ~Author Unknown