Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:50am
I want to ask if any of my fellow FeedTacoma followers happen to know someone who is single, and is looking for someone to hang out with, go places with, see movies, etc.?
I ask this because, and even though it's nice to have ANYONE to spend time with, it is getting a little tiresome only hanging out with women who already have boyfriends, and are only going out with me as friends. It would be nice to just spend time with someone who's not romantically involved with anyone.
Please don't come on here telling me to try dating sites, dating events, or singles bars or whatever. I've tried those, and it doesn't work. I've never met any woman that's ever been interested in me despite seeming to share hobbies or interests. Elsewhere, everyone is always already taken. I want to just get the word out here if they know anyone.
Here's the things I enjoy, or like doing:
* Writing fiction (I'm currently writing a book, and a brief screenplay)
* Science Fiction
*Classic Animation (I also enjoy reading the histories of classic animation)
* TV shows I like: Supernatural, Firefly, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, MST3K, CSI, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Being Human, Angry Beavers, Scrubs, Rocko's Modern Life, and Person of Interest.
* Is she into video games, or retro games?
* I enjoy bowling, going to the zoo, checking out bookstores, skating, and going to Dorky's Arcade in downtown Tacoma.
* Not really important, but I like brunettes.
* Also, I'm 25, so preferably someone around my age range. Not too worried if she's a few years younger or a few years older.
* My height is 5 foot 6. Not sure if a woman taller than that would be interested, but if she's around my height, that's great.
I don't like smokers!