Nov. 26, 2007 at 10:26pm
Biggest Christmas Miricles We're Praying for Online.
If God Was Real, What Would You Wish For?
With all this talk of a south sound technology conference >>> Say you found a magic lamp under your digital Christmas tree... you gave her a virtual rub and WHAM-O! A Christmas djinni puffed out and said you had 5 wishes,
Five Christmas Miracles
Yes, 5 x-mas day miracles you could gift any online presence in Tacoma with, what would they be? BY GUM i'll tell you mine:
- The Tacoma Daily Index would have the online budget of The Tacoma Weekly complete with full on RSS feeds, comments and an editor's blog.
- The New Takhoman would have the online budget of The Tacoma Daily Index complete with a crude archived story search.
- Derek and Erik of exit133 would start producing a hour long AUDIO PODCAST with guests and call in skype interviews, music etc.
- Every Community Comment Forum on Channel 12 Tacoma would be made available online (yeah real player doesn't count) or maybe uploaded to the INTERNET ARCHIVE (archive.org)
- Tacoma Public Library's online topcat catalog search would have a 'link to this page' function so bloggers could link directly to a book's detail page. Also make it easier to request new books...
SPECIAL BONUS ROUND!!1!
- The Kings Books people would get more involved online
- Stadium Video would start a website
- Spud Goodman & Tacoma Diaries would take a hint from Boing Boing TV and start up a weekly/Bi-weekly web TV show.
- Robert "The Traveler" Hill would start a feed tacoma blog, bringing his message of female masturbation day to the world.
- The Business Examiner would stop bogarting all their good content and get serious about having an online presence (Don't they get all the mark briggs memos?)
- The Enemies of Holistic Forge Works would be forced to pay up on all that backlog of child support i hear they owe. Friggin deadbeats.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Political Cartoonist
BUY NOW: TACOMIC SURPLUS!
TIP LINE: email me, TWITTER OR CALL (253) 778-6786
RR Anderson is one of the most curious characters in the UFO lore and the history of underground cartooning. He fought bizarre underground beings in the caves of Alaska, was wounded by a laser before it was invented, and had a background with the clandestine branch of the Tacoma Cartoonists Society.
For seekers unafraid to be discernibly turgid in a time of drastic change, we recommend:
CARTOON ARTIST RESUME
find me on Facebook
CENTRAL TACOMA FREE-RADICAL MEDIA EXCHANGE
FROST PARK CHALK OFF
Holistic Forge Works
C.L.A.W. | SECRET CITY FEED TACOMA COMICS PAGE
"may the great winged turtle flap her wind upon us all" ~ Dr. FA Neekburn, 1889