Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:49am
I'm bored as hell today.
Tell me, what should I go out and do?
comments  | posted under BOREDComments
by NineInchNachos on 1/24/2012 @ 11:56am
by Non Sequitur on 1/24/2012 @ 12:08pm
|If only I had something worth protesting or martyring myself over.|
by NineInchNachos on 1/24/2012 @ 12:14pm
by Non Sequitur on 1/24/2012 @ 12:19pm
|I have $1.
After scrapping her, I'd probably get a 100,000% return on my investment.
by KevinFreitas on 1/24/2012 @ 12:47pm
|What do you like to do? Art? Sightseeing? Food? Do tell.|
by Maria on 1/24/2012 @ 1:14pm
|1) The Tuesday film series at the Grand is always good. Or read the encyclopedia to prepare for one of many Trivia Nights in the city.
2) Go down to King's Books with $5 and buy yourself something obscure, cheap and interesting.
3) Introduce yourself to a neighbor who you see all the time but don't really know. I did this yesterday and it was fascinating.
4) Write a poem: dianelockward.blogspot.com/2012/01/when-...
5) Make a meal for someone you know who is struggling health-wise or financially.
6) Go see art at one of the many free galleries in town.
by Non Sequitur on 1/24/2012 @ 4:15pm
|I'm a big fan of experiences.
What I long for is a subtly-cool (but too cool for you) beatnik coffee shop that plays smooth jazz quietly over ancient speakers. One with big single-paned windows that fog up in the rain as I sit next to them. Where you can sit and talk about the existential side of life and the meaninglessness of existence with your friends who B.S. about it as much as you do.