Apr. 7, 2011 at 9:26am
Spotted in several storefronts yesterday near UW Tacoma . . .
comments  | posted under Downtown, Parking, TacomaComments
by fredo on 4/7/2011 @ 10:34am
Or Go Away.
by Crenshaw Sepulveda on 4/7/2011 @ 11:33am
by NineInchNachos on 4/7/2011 @ 11:45am
by Erik on 4/7/2011 @ 11:56am
|Many of the businesses on the north end of Pacific Avenue have their own improvised signs.|
by cisserosmiley on 4/7/2011 @ 11:56am
by The Jinxmedic on 4/7/2011 @ 12:15pm
3) Hurry back to vehicle REALLY QUICKLY before being ticketed.
5) Return to your vehicle within two hours only to find citations for a host of other non-moving violations.
6) Cracked windshield?
8) No front plate?
10) Improper license plate frame or cover?
12) Improper turn signal lenses, parking lights, tail lights, side marker lights?
14) Tire worn to tread wear indicator?
16) Any other discrepency in RCW 46.137 that can be cited?
17) Pay Pay Pay.
18) Tomorrow- shop in Federal Way.
by jenyum on 4/7/2011 @ 2:29pm
|Seriously. I don't mind paying for parking but let's leave the enforcement to actual parking violations. I will never park in the UWT lot again because they ticketed me for being a couple feet from the front of the space, never mind the fact that I was still further in than any of the giant SUVs around me.|
A blog following news and features published in the Tacoma Daily Index newspaper.
*****ALL PHOTOS COPYRIGHT (C) TODD MATTHEWS / TACOMA DAILY INDEX*****