Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:11pm
Grief Related Art Therapy Research Study
Art Therapy & Clinical Psychology
Antioch University Seattle
Psy.D students, Jennifer Sveund and Leslie LaFleur, are currently recruiting participants for a free seven-week group art therapy study (this includes one intake and one post study follow up session). This study is designed for non-veterans who have experienced subsequent grief and/or loss related to war or combat.
• Adults ages 18 years or older
• Currently experiencing grief due to serious illness, injury, or death of a spouse, partner, friend, or family member due to war or combat
• Available to participate for the duration of the study for 2 hours per weekly session. Groups will be held February and March 2012 in the evening hours. Specific times and dates to be determined.
• Group art therapy can be an adjunct to individual talk therapy, but is not required.
• No previous art experience necessary
Please respond to email@example.com